Shop for Alicia in downtown Rockford on Saturday, Sept. 30! Each business will donate 15% of the day’s sales to our friend and neighbor, Alicia Neubauer to assist her and and her family as she battles breast cancer. From 11am to 5pm.
- 510threads – Downtown – Rockford, IL
- Bath & Body Fusion
- Eurostyle plus
- J. R. Kortman Center for Design
- London Avenue Designs
- Luna Datura’s Curious Gifts
- Lucette Salon & Spa
- Minglewood Boutique
- Rockford Art Deli – Get your pink 815 T-shirt with 1/2 the proceeds benefiting the cause.
- Runner’s Image
- Salvaged by Sonya
- Tique Furnishings
- White Light Mercantile
- Wired Cafe’
- Yolo’s Sweets – presenting Alicia’s favorite cupcake with 1/2 the proceeds to the cause.
Alicia Neubauer owns Ground Floor Skateboards at 333 E. State St. along with her husband Eric. She is an architect and mother to two wonderful young boys. Alicia has always believed in downtown and has donated so much time and energy through her community involvement toward it’s improvement. It is now our turn to give back. Please invite your friends and family to shop for Alicia!